[GRASS5] GRASS 5.7.0 beta1

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Mon May 31 09:12:50 EDT 2004

I have created beta1 source package for 5.7.0 :
http://mpa.itc.it/radim/grass-5.7.0beta1.tar.gz (6.5 MB)

It is full source code (make copymix; make srcdist)
with files copied from 5.3.0. This version is not tagged in CVS.
The purpose of this version is to check if configure, make,
make bindist and *-install.sh works on various platforms.

I would appreciate if volunteers could try to
./configure (without --with-grass50 but with --with-postgres if possible)
make
make bindist
install binary package
start grass57 installed from the binary package

I have tested on Red Hat 7.1 and I'll try Read Hat 9.0. Let us know
if you can test another OS/distribution.

I want to release 5.7.0 next week.

Thanks.
Radim