[GRASS5] 5.4 release branch - tcltkgrass synchronization

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:43:21 EDT 2004

Just a more generic restating of my request of a few minutes ago.

If in sorting out what does and does not get automatically compiled in 5.4,
there are new modules that need to be added to tcltkgrass (or old ones to be
deleted), please let me know so that I can make the changes. I'll follow the
discussion here, of course, but some kind of compiled list would make this
easier and more accurate.

Thanks.

Michael Barton

On 10/13/04 1:41 AM, "Paul Kelly" <paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello Hamish
>
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Hamish wrote:
>
> [...]
>> also r.[in|out].mat, r.grow2, more..?
>> mind r.univar2 doesn't collide with the script version. Had to rename
>> the script in 5.7.
>
> r.grow2 is already enabled. Will look at the others or someone else can.
>
>> Can a cvs2cl.pl 5.3->HEAD changelog be posted somewhere? (I don't know how)
>
> 'make ChangeLog' using the alternate build mechanism. I'll make it the
> default soon (of course announce it at the same time).
> Copy as of this morning available in /pub/users/paulk/grass on
> ftp.qub.ac.uk
>
>> will we have a 5.4rc- for at least a week?
>
> No problem.
>
> Paul

School of Human Diversity and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671