[GRASS5] 5.4 release branch - tcltkgrass synchronization

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 10:02:04 EDT 2004

Today I added:
d.info
r.in.mat
r.out.mat
r.univar2 (and renamed r.univar to r.univar.sh)
s.kernel
d.nviz
to src/CMD/lists/GRASS

I had a quick look through the 5.3.0 release notes and unless I've missed
something these were the only modules that actually compile without errors
(on IRIX and Solaris) that weren't already compiled by default. The others
can wait until bugfixes make them ready for a later 5.4.x release.

As they are just new modules, I'm not sure they should all be added to
tcltkgrass yet. I'd like to release 5.4.0 (well the release candidate anyway)
quite soon; one thing that remains to do is perhaps add a configure option
to enable large file support? Any thoughts, anybody?

Paul