[GRASS5] DataBase Drivers Missing !

DrakeGis drakegis at dacafe.com
Mon Oct 18 03:12:22 EDT 2004

Hi,
  I'm running GRAS 5.3 on my DEBIAN. I installed from the binaries, and
now when I'm trying to use Postgres in conjuntion with GRASS, I realize
that there is not 'db' directory under the drivers directory (It exist
in GRASS 5.7.0, but probably due to the automatic installation is not in
GRASS 5). Is there any way to obtain only the code, and then to compile
and to install, only such drivers, or I need to download GRASS source
and compile all ?

  Thanks

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive GIS news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the GIS CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.giscafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.