[GRASS5] Conversion from site file (Grass 5.x) to vector file (Grass 6.x)

Damiano Triglione damiano.triglione at polimi.it
Sat Apr 30 07:11:49 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am going to rebuild a program I wrote in Grass 5.x for site files, and I think that it will be a big task to abandon that format and implement the same numerical routines to the data in vector format (Grass 6). I am writing this email to ask anyone if there is a manual that explain how a C programmer can do a painless conversion. Another question: are there new ways to parse the command line?
I am used to code software from Grass 4 (1998) and now these big changes make me feel obliged to ask help!
Thanks in advance!
Damiano