[GRASS5] Re: d.vect.thematic wish: handle null values

Daniel Calvelo Aros dcalvelo at minag.gob.pe
Mon Aug 15 15:00:41 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Sorry for jumping in so late, I've been traveling.

AFAIR the problem is actually within db.select's output. Moritz, could you
apply this patch to v.univar.sh and send the result (in /tmp/db.select.out)
back to me? When I was dealing with this problem I only used the DBF driver,
which gave zeros for nulls under unspecified cirsumstances.

I can fix the script to filter out nulls, but I'm pretty sure the problem will
remain under certain configurations.

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros