[GRASS5] fixed 2 bugs in GIS Manager GRASS 6

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:13:53 EST 2005

Helena and others,

This program (not the version that Helena just fixed) is launching fine from
the menus on my desktop G5. It was launching erratically on my PowerBook
last night. On my PowerBook,  it wants to print all the help text to the
terminal when I launch it. This is not happening on my desktop. Why? I have
absolutely no idea.

I think that Paul is on the right track, but there may be more to it than
just the author citation. It should only print the usage/man page
information from the command line with the -h switch. There is an
undocumented gui flag that Glynn has described but that I can't find at the
moment and I can't remember what it does. This might help (I'm a big help,
yes?). At the moment, I'll keep the menu entry calling v.surf.rst as it is
because I can't see changing it has any useful effects. However, if we can
get some kind of consistent--proper--behavior I'll update the menu as needed
to do this.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402