[GRASS5] outdated Grass5 bugs list

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 23 05:10:13 EST 2005

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 01:33:39PM +0100, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> on the http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/ there 2 links:
> 1. http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS to a very
> old bug list
> 2. http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/bugreport.html to the actuall
> bugtracking system
>
> This I find incosnistency and potetialy missleading. Shoduldn't the
> http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS be replaced
> with something fresh or removed completely?

I just removed the link in web CVS, will appear soon.
Thanks for reporting!

Markus: What do you think about updating the BUGS file.
I could basically be emptied leaving a link to the bugtracker
as stable GRASS 5.0 and 5.4 from that cvs module have been released.

At a later point,
we could then use it to collect known bugs that we do not want
to have in the tracker because they only apply to this cvs modules
and are unlikely to get fixed by the main team.

	Bernhard