[GRASS5] [bug #3026] (grass) v.patch does not create a .dbf-file

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 24 00:07:37 EST 2005

V.path only combines vectors and their cat fields. Associated data tables
are not concatenated. I've done a script (v.append) that will patch 2
vectors AND concatenate their data tables. It's a bit rough, but seems to
work pretty well.

It is on my website in the script exchange/vector area
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm>

I'm going to try to get this and a few other scripts there into the WIKI
soon.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University