[GRASS5] First test on GRASS 6 screenshots page

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 27 01:30:19 EST 2005

I just checked and the screenshots pages are up now
<http://www.grass.itc.it/grass60/screenshots>

Here is something odd, I am using some images already existing on the GRASS
web site. That is, they work. Some of these are *.png files. These png files
show up on my test Mac when designing the pages. But they don't show up now
on my Mac laptop when displaying the pages on the GRASS web site. I can
change them to *.jpg images with not a lot of trouble. But does anyone have
an idea as to why this may be happening?

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402