[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1 release schedule

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 23:18:28 EDT 2005

Hamish wrote:
> > Another important system bug I just remembered -- the help pages and
> > the  GUIs do not use the opt->key_desc descriptions. !!
..

Markus wrote:
> I don't think so. We cannot wait longer, there are
> *critical* bugfixes already waiting to be published.
> We can have 6.0.2 then.

Ok, then I will rephrase that to be "I think it is important to fix for
a stable release". This bug doesn't really break anything, it is just
unhelpful.

I will try and merge the key_desc code in lib/gis/parser.c from
G_usage() into G_usage_html() and generate_tcl() when I can find some
time maybe next week. Probably a good idea to leave the fix in 6.1 for a
while before possibly breaking all the GUI menus anyway..

Hamish