[GRASS5] [bug #3439] (grass) Stats tracking, surveys and everything GRASS

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Jul 18 09:44:59 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3439

Markus

good to hear from yhea. Dave from the conference in Minn. How was the
rest of your whirlwind tour? I sent off an e-mail but I'm sure you had a
whole slew to sort through.

Well I found the wish list. Bad thing for users like me to find that
have no programing background but thought I'd add in the stats and
survey ides like we chatted about at MUM/GRASS/Open Geospatial.

I'm not sure if you saw the GRASS MAPS posting, again another thing we
chatted about.. so far I have one other person interested. Funny enough
that he is actualy a masters student that did his PHD on comparing GRASS
and ARCGIS (yet another one of our discussions). Thought that might make
a good two page spread in GRASS MAPS.

Survey? I think I remember coming across a PHP plug that worked with
postnuke but not PN native. Stats tracking? Just an idea to have
documented for when someone has the time or inclination.

OGUG (Ottawa GRASS Users group) is up and going and we had our first
meeting, next one is July 28th. (as per my posting on GRASS list).

Thanks for your support. I'm sure we'll be in touch often.

Cheers

Dave Sampson

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|