[GRASS5] GRASS 6 extension manager second release!

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Thu Jul 28 13:31:29 EDT 2005

So maybe this is what we should do then, I will
provide patched GRASS makefiles and then Markus
can include gem in the 6.1 tree as soon as runs
really well. This way, gem can be shipped with every
GRASS version and even people on CygWin systems
should be able to install extension easily.
Does CygWin GRASS have a GNU C compiler and make
tools?

All other bugs reported on this mailing list so
far are to do with corrupt extension files rather
than gem itself, so I feel confident, that I will
be able to come up with a really stable version soon.

However, I am on excavation right now and won't be back
in the office before October, so it will take some time ..

Cheers,

Benjamin