[GRASS5] PATCH: sql expression parser

Michael Tiemann tiemann at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 12:38:36 EDT 2005

There is a /huge/ difference between configure scripts and generated lex
and yacc files.  The former are /likely/ to be different across a
variety of build environments (though it's true that a single configure
script can also likely succeed in being useful on most systems).  In the
latter case it is almost always the case that generated files
are /identical/ in form and definitely in function across all systems.