[GRASS5] bug in lib/image/open.c?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Tue Jun 14 15:28:53 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 17:32 +0200, Vincent Schut wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> since the proper return types have been added to lib/image/open.c (last
> saturday, I believe), compilation fails with the following error:

I was waiting to hear back from the list before I fixed that function.
I was unaware that it was causing compilation errors (it hadn't for me).

The question was: Should I replace i_err*() functions with G_message()
and G_set_error_routine() or simply duplicate their functionality?

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>