[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:7224] Re: Compile Errors continue in 6.0.0

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sun Jun 19 15:21:07 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 20:44 +1200, Hamish wrote:
> Should necessary fixes to get GRASS to build with gcc 4.0 be applied to
> the 6.0.x branch?

I have been noting them and discussing fixes with authors.  Other than
the few changes I have brought up, it should compile cleanly.

I have already fixed lib/image (which still needs further work with
proper casting and endian issues) and am waiting on a module or two I
have noted.

I would like to see these changes made. GCC-4 is less forgiving,
resulting in better code.

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>