[GRASS5] PATCH: asprintf.c

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 03:22:02 EDT 2005

> I made the most recent changes to G_asprintf(), so I can take care of
> this issue and post a diff to the list for review.

be sure to search the grass5 mailing list for previous discussion on
this, I think by Eric Miller & Paul Kelly. ...

I can see value in having both G_asprintf() and G_snprintf() for
different parts of the code. i.e. G_asprintf() is nice for new code but
G_snprintf() might be handy for dealing with existing code without
having to rewrite everything to use pointers.

But I totally defer the real programmers around here on this subject.

Hamish