[GRASS5] Error in display/d.m/d.m file

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 20 12:37:11 EDT 2005

I haven't submitted any changes to this file for awhile as I'm in Valencia
and haven't had cvs access for several weeks now. So I don't know what the
status is.

Can anyone enlighten us?

Michael

On 6/20/05 12:49 PM, "Lorenzo Moretti" <lorenzo.moretti at bologna.enea.it>
wrote:

> There is a change in last cvs  (050618) in display/d.m/d.m that
> doesn't work in OS X platform.
>
> row 12-15
> if [ $# -eq 0 ] ; then
>     exec "$GRASS_WISH" $GISBASE/etc/dm/d.m.tcl -name d_m_tcl sh &
>     exit 0
> fi
>
> Old version works
> if [ $# -eq 0 ] ; then
>     exec "$GRASS_WISH" $GISBASE/etc/dm/d.m.tcl -name d_m_tcl
>     exit 0
> fi
>
> In OS X the monitor is not opened and I have an error: old version works.
>
> Bye

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402