[GRASS5] Libgrass_gis on Mingw - open.c patch

Javier A. Yebrin javier.yebrin at ing.unitn.it
Thu May 19 12:53:24 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'll send the build errors as soon I get my work organized. I've started
with some real testing and recompilation. The current module undergoing this
test is r.average, which is presenting some problems because of system calls
to r.stats and r.recode.
I'm thinking of writing the r.stats/recode modules as functions inside
r.average. Do you think this is feasable?

Javier