[GRASS5] Re: [bug #3246] (grass) d.vect.thematic fails when the map is in another mapset

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 20 13:12:41 EDT 2005

Maciek,

I fixed the problem with d.vect.thematic not working with maps from a
different mapset. I think I've also improved the interval thematic mapping.
Please check out the newest version I just committed to the cvs and posted
to my website.

I tend to agree with you that

min - max

looks better than

>min - max

although the second one is more accurate.

What does everyone else think?

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402