[GRASS5] Updated d.vect.thematic

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 27 14:40:17 EDT 2005

I think someone (Jachym I think) has redone d.legend to display vector data
as well as raster data. This will hopefully address this. Once it is all
working, it might be possible to redo d.vect.thematic to use the new
d.legend rather than creating one using d.graph as I do now.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA