[GRASS5] New CSS based doc style for GRASS usage examples

Daniel Calvelo Aros dcalvelo at minag.gob.pe
Fri Nov 4 12:14:22 EST 2005

That's a great move. Do you think it makes sense to use another <div> for output?

Someting else: since this needs to be done for every description.html, it
might be good to revise the examples and make them all work with spearfish.
What do we gain? It's a very good starting point for building a (minimal) set
of regression tests. I'm positive that is something to do for 7.0.

I'm revising g.html2man to take care of line breaks within PRE. Should land on
CVS today.

Daniel.

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros