[GRASS5] [bug #3704] (grass) d.rast.arrow does not save a line in the monitor history

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 10 02:15:16 EDT 2005

This seems to work, but it is clunky. I could of course script a way to
change resolution, display arrows, and change it back again. However, I
wonder if this is desirable enough, when you make your improvements to
d.rast.arrow, that it is worthwhile to include a (temporary) resolution
setting in the module itself?

E.g., "set 2D resolution for arrow display (default is resolution of current
region): "

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402