[GRASS5] [bug #3779] (grass) d.m: window height control between layers list and layer properties needed

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 29 13:47:52 EDT 2005

If anyone knows how to implement a set of vertically-oriented paned windows
(monitor buttons and layer tree), followed by a pair of
horizontally-oriented paned windows (options panel and output window) with a
movable sash between them please implement it--or tell me and I will
implement it.

As far as I can see, you have to create paned windows as either vertical or
horizontal. That means that you have to create two different paned windows
if you want to switch from vertical to horizontal.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213