[GRASS5] Re: mapset invalid after copy

Paulick Consult stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Thu Sep 1 06:13:27 EDT 2005

Hello Glynn and Stephan,

thank you very much for your help! The copy showed the following filenames:

/PERMANENT/DEFAULT_WIND
/PERMANENT/myname
/PERMANENT/PROJ_INFO
/PERMANENT/PROJ_UNITS
/PERMANENT/wind

After renaming to capital letters it worked as usual. Is there a
understandable reason why these two files and only those two changed to
minor letters?

Adittionally, it would be great if the grass error message would point out
what did lead to the failure.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com