[GRASS5] [bug #3613] (grass) g.region vect=frame: bottom part of the

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Sep 7 07:45:12 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3613

Subject: g.region vect=frame: bottom part of the

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: cvs 07.09.2005

I can't see the bottom of my vector "frame" although I should, as I used "g.region vect=frame":

http://www.biol.uni.wroc.pl/sieczka/udostepnione/gregion/g.region_vect.png

Surprisingly, I have to subsequently run "g.region s=s-96" in order to see my whole "frame":

http://www.biol.uni.wroc.pl/sieczka/udostepnione/gregion/g.region_vect_s.png

What's that? I've been having this problem with any vector file, this one is only an example. This bug has been present since Grass 5.7. I'm using a Grass default x monitor window size here.

My "frame" for testing:
http://www.biol.uni.wroc.pl/sieczka/udostepnione/gregion/frame.tar.bz2

My projection and region info (after "g.region vect=frame") if they matter:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (caves_utm33):~ > g.proj -p
-PROJ_INFO-------------------------------------------------
name       : Universe Transverse Mercator
proj       : utm
datum      : wgs84
a          : 6378137
es         : 0.0066943800
zone       : 33
no_defs    : defined
-PROJ_UNITS------------------------------------------------
unit       : metre
units      : metres
meters     : 1

GRASS 6.1.cvs (caves_utm33):~ > g.region vect=frame; g.region -p
projection: 1 (UTM)
zone:       33
datum:      wgs84
ellipsoid:  a=6378137 es=0.00669438