[GRASS5] Open/New/Close mapset

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 23:24:05 EDT 2005

> I added Open/New/Close mapset to GRASS plugin in QGIS.
> Open/Close are simple, New mapset is wizard:
>
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset1.png
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset2.png
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset3.png
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset4.png
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset5.png
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset6.png
>
> It may be that on certain circumstances it even works.

Nice!

> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset4.png

1.23456e+06 looks bad. (I assume it munches it when you press tab?)
Is this stuck in a widget or local settings or can your force it to do:

printf("%.15g", north);

or some solution like that?

similar issue as what is displayed in d.what.vect form by
  grass6/lib/db/dbmi_base/valuefmt.c

if easting and northing are columns in the DB. ie, "123456.7" would
be prefered to "1.234567e+05" or "123456.700000".

Also note the extra "<br>It is possible.." at the bottom of that page.

> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/qgis/newmapset5.png

"he","his" -> "","their"

Now we only need a Tcl/Tk port for GRASS :)

Hamish