[GRASS5] v.vol.rst again

Stefán István stefi at geohidroterv.hu
Wed Apr 12 06:40:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

I still have problem with the v.vol.rst.
As far as I know (and it is also been written in the documentation) if I set
the smooth parameter to 0, the resulting surface should pass exactly through
the data points.
In my case the range of the data values is from 10 to 35900 and the resulted
volume contains data from -15570 to 28796.
The overshoot in the minus direction is ok, I think it should be adjusted with
the other parameters of the interpolation. But in the positive direction it
should reach the maxinum value of the data points, otherwise the resulted
surface does not pass through the datapoints.

Thank's for the help in advance,
Istvan