[GRASS5] [bug #4310] (grass) db.drivers: what do the -pf actually do?

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Apr 19 09:00:57 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4310

Subject: db.drivers: what do the -pf actually do?

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 2006-04-05

Hi!

In db.drivers there is a "-p" for "print tables and exit" [1], but it doesn't report any tables for me. Is it supposed to? I'm not sure if it is not a mistake (copy/paste form db.tables?) in help or else, but something's wrong here. Secondly, the output of "-f" [2] and "-p" [3] differs only in regard to ":" after the driver name, which also looks like if something's missing here or wrong.

[1]
$ db.drivers help