[GRASS5] [bug #4323] (grass) gis.m: intelligent defaults for d.rast.arrow

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Apr 22 21:16:30 EDT 2006

I'll see if there is a way to set these as defaults.

Why can't grid color = none be the default on the underlying C module?

It might or might not be complicated for the arrow spacing. D.rast.arrows is
not designed to make dynamic arrow spacing (a flag to add???), so I suppose
that you would have to reset it all manually if you zoomed in or out.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213