[GRASS-dev] Re: New installation for wxPython GUI

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:14:37 EDT 2006

Works nicely on my system!

About "Zoom in" behaviour, i can replicate the reason why it displays
a blank screen.

1-type d.rast elevation.dem
2-click in any point of the elevation map
3-becomes blank screen

Now, here is the catch, if instead you try;
1-type d.rast elevation.dem
2-POINT and DRAG to create a (invisible on my computer) box in any
AREA of the elevation map
3-map zooms in properly

So it must be that "zom in" functionality should be allowed to zoom in
by factor X (2?) if only a click in a point is made, or something like
that...