[GRASS-dev] WxPython prototype GRASS GUI. Version 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:46:23 EDT 2006

Jachim,

I'm sure that everyone will like autocompletion. I can go ahead and add this
in. However, I see that there is a Python cmd module that sets up a CLI with
autocompletion and other features. David mentioned that, I believe. Do you
know anything about it? Before getting too far into writing our own, what do
you think about seeing if we should use the cmd module? If it is too much to
implement, then we can do it with your code.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671