[GRASS-dev] [bug #5387] (grass) v.buffer manual improvement

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Dec 14 12:56:24 EST 2006

Request Tracker wrote:
> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5387

> Would you please add a hint to the v.buffer manual page, that v.buffer only
> works on features that have a category defined?

It already says "v.buffer creates a buffer around features of given
type with category of given field". But this needs an update ('field'
in now 'layer') and a cleanup. Will do. Thanks.

> BTW: Does RequestTracker allow me to add my email address to the "CC list" of
> an interesting bug, like Bugzilla or Trac do?

Only a registered user can; but you don't want to be a registered GRASS
RT user ;). A bunch of new trackers for GRASS using GForge is coming,
more powerfull and usefull; together with Intevation (kudos and many
thanks to them!) I've been working on one remaining issue. Stay tuned.

Maciek