[GRASS-dev] thread fork [was: Holiday GUI updates to GRASS]

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Dec 26 18:13:56 EST 2006

Michael Barton wrote:

Michael,

> Maciek
>
> I am getting really fed up with your rude and insulting posts,

I'm criticizing the software, and you are taking it personaly.

> including the offlist flames

Let me quote the heaviest of my "offlist flames" (IMHO) so people
reading this can say for their own. It is taken from my email to you
(CCed to Hamish and Markus, but not to the list; I meant not to trigger
public attetntion for no purpose):

------