[GRASS5] [bug #4057] (grass) Ability to save workspace folders as 'closed'

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Feb 3 08:10:24 EST 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4057

Subject: Ability to save workspace folders as 'closed'

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 6.1 cvs 20060130

When a workspace is saved and re-opened in the display manager, folders are by default displayed fully open, even if they were saved in the 'closed' position. I think it would be useful to have the .dm or .dmrc file remember whether the folders were opened or close upon save. I always have to spend about a minute collasping the folders so I can navigate through the table of contents faster.

~ Eric Patton.