[GRASS5] New release candidate 3 of GIS Manager 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:26:45 EST 2006

Maciek,

My answer to the above observation was incorrect.

In fact, the mouse  cursor calculates coordinate points correctly for
whichever map display it is currently over--whether you click it or not.

If two map displays are overlapping, it calculates coordinates for the
cursor based on the display that is on top--until you move the cursor off
that display. Then it calculates for any other map display that it is over.

If the cursor is not over any map display, it no longer calculates cursor
locations.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402