[GRASS5] Automated test-system for basic functionalities.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jan 9 07:29:44 EST 2006

Hi Stephan,

Soeren Gebbert and me have recently started to work on a test
suite. I suggest to get you involved, probably offlist for
now and to send to you the current scripts for testing.

Anyone else interested may write to us.

The current test suite isin fact Spearfish based since this
is a well know data set.
Once the test suite is tested a bit more, we can move
it to CVS.

Sounds good?

Markus