[GRASS-dev] [bug #4519] (grass) errors in Grass 55 build

Paul Kelly via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Jul 24 11:06:35 EDT 2006

OK I think I have fixed those in the 5.5 CVS HEAD (apart from the C++ errors
in r.terraflow which I don't have a clue about).
But the modules compiled OK for me so I think the problem might be that your
compiler settings are too strict. Some of the GRASS code is very old and
conforms to Kernighan & Ritchie style instead of ANSI C. That may or may not
be considered a bug but you should be able to configure your compiler to
accept it. I think most of the code has now been converted to ANSI C in 6.x.

Paul