[GRASS-dev] maybe bugs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 28 14:57:50 EDT 2006

I just fixed a sort of bug in the one-click zoom out and commited it to the
cvs. It was working the way it was supposed to, but not how most people
might expect.

Now, when you do a single click with the zoomout tool, the map zooms out by
a given percentage (i.e., gets smaller) and is centered at the point you
clicked.

There was no problem with the zoomout box. The part of the map visible in
the display will get smaller and move so that it all fits into the box at
the place you draw the box. This is the converse of the zoomin box. There
the map gets bigger so that the area in the box fills the screen.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671