[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X frameworks for support libraries

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Jul 29 20:01:12 EDT 2006

Agustin,

It¹s not as bad as it seems for you. I¹ll explain.

1. I think your problem about the location means that your gis database is
incorrectly set. You can either fix this by editing .grassrc6 or starting
GRASS in text mode and setting it there. The fact that you only have a
problem with the main user is a clue.
2. I think (and I¹m copying William here to clarify) that NVIZ works OK on
Intel MacBooks if you run it in x11 mode. It does not work in TclTk aqua
mode. But maybe this is incorrect.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University