[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 9 12:48:36 EDT 2006

I agree. This is a critical test. I've been trying to think about how to do
this in wxPython--though I still don't know enough yet.

I'll try to get a fink version of pygtk in the next week and see if I can
test v.pydigit.

I've also gone through the first part of a wxPython tutorial and built the
example control window. If anyone would like to test it on another system, I
can send it to them or post it.

We need to get the current GRASS 6.2 out the door. Then I can devote more
time to learning something completely new. The georectifier is almost done.
Just need RMS and v.transform group options if someone is able to do these.
Has anyone else played with it yet?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213