[GRASS-dev] lib/vask

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Fri Jun 23 16:31:57 EDT 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:25:29 -0700
Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> I.points/i.vpoints/i.rectify are general-purpose rectifying modules.
> Except for calculating RMS error, I've replaced  them with a new TclTk
> georectifier.

BIG KUDO. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. Will have to try it out.

> I.ortho.photo (AFAIK) is a special purpose georectifier for aerial
> photos.

That's right. But the interface is pretty much like old i.points. So
maybe your current TCLTK i.points/i.vpoints interface could be adapted?
(Naive?)

Maciek

CIEP?E KRAJE - CIEP?E MORZA. Szukasz atrakcyjnego wypoczynku w przyst?pnej cenie, zapoznaj si? z nasz? ofert?.
ZAPRASZAMY

www.skarpatravel.pl