[GRASS5] Re: v.digit odd attribute behavior

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at UMN.EDU
Mon Mar 6 09:11:23 EST 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 7:25 AM, Radim Blazek wrote:

> There is onle ONE layer 1, but TWO records.
> You just need to delete the record and category
> on the centroid using 'Delete' button in 'Display categories'
> windows or 'Delete' button in attibutes windows in QGIS.
>
> Radim

Thanks again Radim. With your patient explanations, I am finally
starting to understand this stuff (and better yet, fix problems that
were created when I or someone else did not understand this stuff).

Kirk