[GRASSLIST:10801] Re: [GRASS5] FWD: [OSGeo-Discuss] Incubation Committee / Contributor Agreements]

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 8 09:55:34 EST 2006

Roger,

Thank you very much for the clarification. FWIW, then, I believe that
the "free-enough for most people" concept would definitely be the wrong
way to go for the reasons you state. A major strength of R and what
GRASS has done over the years comes from the contributions of
user/developers and I don't think any of us want to see this stifled.

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams
National Weather Service