[GRASS5] [bug #4159] (grass) Downloads for fedora 4 never work!

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu Mar 9 07:54:29 EST 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4159

Subject: Downloads for fedora 4 never work!

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86_64
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries

No matter what I do, when I try to download any .rpms I always get a message that says it can't upgrade because I need some stupid lib.....fucking file.

I loaded "everything" from a new Fedora Core 4 DVD.  I even downloaded every libhdf5... damn libfftw... damn libffffuc.. file I could find on the web, but then every time I try to download gdal, or GRASS 6.x I get:  THE DREADED MESSAGE Cant find some stupid lib...file!

This is idiotic especially for an idiot like me.  Help

Dumb Doug