[GRASS5] nviz online man page bug

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Mar 27 09:31:19 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:

>Hamish wrote:
>

>>wierd:
>> http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/index.html
>>
>> click on "nviz" and you get a dead link.  (grass60 is ok)
>>

>>but this gets you tto the NVIZ help:
>> http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/
>>

>>Locally (g.manual -i) all is ok.
>>

>Hamish,
>
>it's a bit messy, in fact. The problem are mutual exclusive links. No
>idea how to fix
>that.
>The *only* solution is to install nviz/ into docs/html/ and not parallel
>to it. Once fixed
>in CVS it will appear correctly on the web.
>
>OK, I'll do that now.

Fixed now in CVS.
Doing so I discovered that NVIZ was broken for gcc 2.9x. I have fixed some
declarations, now it compiles again. Redone the Linux binary snapshot which
also renders the manual HTML docs:

http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/index.html
 -> nviz  (http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/nviz.html)
    -> NVIZ Tutorial
(http://grass.itc.it/grass61/manuals/html61_user/nviz/index.html)
                               (the last page should be really updated!)

g.manual -i
 and
g.manual nviz
 and