[GRASS5] Re: d.rgb: different display in gis.m and d.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 1 10:00:32 EDT 2006

Maciek,

I *THINK* you've hit a bug I reported in d.rgb and d.his about a month back.
I'm pretty sure that they treat "0" as NULL. This is probably a holdover
from the old 'pre-NULL' days of GRASS. Does your map use "0"s? If so, try
changing to another value and see what happens.

I don't know why it's showing up in gis.m and not in d.m, but probably has
to do with the x11 vs. PNG/PPM display driver architecture. I'm adding Glynn
to the copy list because he may have some insight into what is going on.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213