[GRASS5] Re: WMS -> CVS

Paulick Consult stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Tue May 2 05:54:05 EDT 2006

r.in.onearth is very nice because it can be used in a straight foreward way.
Having generic scripts is nice too, but less user friendly for the homespun
users like me.

So I would like to suggest that r.in.onearth should kept alive and made
public accessible in some addon-CVS-repository which can be activated by a
configure-switch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com