[GRASS5] gis.m limitation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 3 18:03:43 EDT 2006

Hmmm. They work for me quite well. When you open a new display you need to
add maps to it.

To switch back to the old display, you need to click it. But due to binding
limitations in TclTk (maybe you know a way around these?) you can't just
click in the title bar or status bar; you have to click any place BUT these
places. Switching back to the first display should show its independent
layer tree and zoom.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213