[GRASS5] "Output - GIS.m" window - what do the icons mean?

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Thu May 4 04:06:13 EDT 2006

Hi

There are neat icons in the "Output - GIS.m" window. It is not
explained what they are for. Could anybody do it please?

1. Those most colorfull ones, on the left - do they only indicate the
command used? They are button like - but does anything special happen
when I push the button?

2. When I click the command syntax, it is printed in the window below.
But the same happens if I push the button 1. What the difference, if
any? Should both perform the same action?

3. For d.rast, a printer icon pops up. What happens when I press it?

4. Then there is a "window symbol". I can also push it, but nothing
happens. Should anything happen?

See the attached screendump for guiding.

Also - could the mouse cursor change into an arrow when over those
icons/buttons, like it does in main gis.m window?

Maciek

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/